Sunday, October 30, 2005

Busy Gal

I am almost done with me "True Colors II" lime green and pink book. I will be sending it off tommorow (I hope). Work is still a bit crazy, especially with one assistant on vacation. Say a little prayer for me for the next two days of work, they will be rough. My mom is in Mexico and probably having a wonderful time (at least I hope). The art show is in two weeks, so it looks like I will have to cut down on my plans again. Only half of the stuff on my list is even close to being done. Maybe I should ask for next Thursday off to catch up? Last time I got Thursday off I got sick and was in bed the entire day. Man I was mad! A whole day gone. Lets see how much I can fit in after work. I might try and stay up late today to get some stuff done. Again, cross your fingers for me!

1 comment:

kyle phillup said...

Something fascinating about your blog.
I'm gonna have to bookmark your site and come back for more...
I have a site about dog house, and dog house related stuff.

Maybe you want to come check out my blogs...
Feel free to let me know what you think!

Keep up the excellent work.