Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Insides of New Journal

Weee! I finished sewing pages and signatures together. Now I just need to make the cover.


I used paper I painted in Traci Bautista's class I took a few weeks back and paper I painted and paper my sister gave me last Christmas. All put together in the Remains of the Day style.


I put some paper I sprayed too. Not much room to write and draw, but I love it already.


I have a jewelry special order due soon. That is my next priority before I can start on cover. I am getting the knack,I think, on this ROD like journal process and finding times of pure enjoyment. Part of the key seems to be in laying things out on a specific order around the sewing machine. I am looking for a balance between over planning and unprepared and speed. I got more journals in process, let's see if it gets quicker.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: