Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Show is Over and it is Time to get Organized

Here I am again at my official staging area: the Corner Coffee Shop.


I stayed ip to post my bracelets on Etsy last night. I still have 3 pairs of earrings, a few necklaces and the ROD like journals to add. I am pretty excited at the offer my sister made to help me rework my shop when I am in Seattle for Christmas. Today I took a day off work and brought baby to daycare so I can work like a mad woman on my apartment. I am dubbing this my day to "repurpose" the place/space. My storage situation is so inefficient! I always clean and think I will get to the organizing at the end, bit never, ever get there. So today I will organize first. Ha ha! Wish me luck! If I achieve this goal (although doubtful) I will be so happy and recharged to get to my crazy to do lists. The show is over but there are still orders to be made and gifts to be found.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: