Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pretty Vial Things Class with Michael DeMeng!

What a great class!! Wow!! Such a nice time. I am so glad I was able to go! "Pretty Vial Thing" was a super amazing, technique rich class that Michael DeMeng taught at the Art Clinic today. The whole class reminded me a lot of my sister LE though. She would have probably made something crazy rad!

 This is the Vial of Invincability and it is the closest to being finished. Hard to see, but those are grasshopper legs in there. Before you cringe, you should know that they are black and white striped with a large patch of brilliant blue along the legs.
 I cannot wait to finish this Vial, its the antidote! I wanted it to resemble an apple.
 This one still needs a lot of detail work. It is the Vial of Strength. That is an Indian chief with wings.

 This one is just barely started. It is a vial of Invisability (notice the searching indian on top) I have a ways to go on this one.
I am tired and need to sleep.  All this posting and news letter writing I have done tonight took way longer than I thought. I hope to carry the joy and excitment from that class into my work week. We will be so crazy busy at work for the next 3 to 4 weeks! Ugh. I will need everything I have to stay up and going. Big Meet and Greet with the Valley Sketchers this Friday too...so much to do!!  Nite nite!

No comments: