Monday, January 26, 2015

2015 Has Begun!

 Cheers to the New Year!
 
Again I start the year with unfinished lists from the year before with eagerness to get any of it done. I crave that feeling you get when you actually finish a project! I do feel hopeful.
We had a "Last day of Winter Break Journal Party" this month at my place! It was very nice, and I hope we get to do it again soon. We made some paper flowers, journaled and ate. What could be better? I almost have my new journal put together. I will post photos when I get more time to work on it. I just made some more red enamel heart earrings for the Art Hus. I still have some of my hand carved heart stamp cards there too if you are looking for some Valentine goodies. I would love to put some more stuff together, but as I predicted, my work schedule has me quite exhausted at the end of the day. I have some projects in the works and I will have 2-4 days in the jewelry studio in February which I will be using to make some new bird pendent necklaces which will include some crows. I bought a new laptop and I hope that means I will get in some more blog posts. Odds are good...look at me now! Now I need to make sure I get my camera back out too. Maybe I will find time to sort out what my goals will be for this year so I can get started!!! Stay tuned!

No comments: