Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I Had a Nice Weekend



Thursday after work I drove to Monterey to meet up with Donn for our 4 year wedding anniversary. We went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium on Friday and just hung out in Monterey Saturday. Sunday we went to breakfast and parted ways. I miss him a lot. For Sunday's drive back, I decided to take Hiway 1 all the way. I stopped many times to take photos or do a sketch. I ate at Nepenthe (photo in "View" entry) and browsed the phoenix shop. Lots of great jewelry there. All the views were so beautiful! I ended the trip with my last bit of money at Haufragh's (not spelled right) in Morro Bay for a beef dip sandwich. This weekend I plan on seeing my sister in LA, that should be a blast!! I better finish my project I am working on and get to bed. I am exhausted!!


No comments: