Thursday, January 05, 2012

Started Some New Projects

Yummy colors and the rich feeling of paint being laid down = great way to start out a project. I am working on making embellished papers for kits and journals. I use old credit cards to get the color on fast, easy and thinly so they dry fast. I put on a mix of 2 to 3 varieties of one color and spread it around. After it dries I do the same to the other side and then cut them. I plan to spray paint some texture on them next. Maybe this weekend!



 I just love paint and color! It was a nice accomplishment in a day with a few disappointments. Back to work tomorrow then some art project prospects for the weekend. I leave you (and me) with this photo I tried to snag out my car window of a totally epic sunset I saw.Happy New Year y'all!!!!

No comments: