Saturday, October 01, 2011

Jewelry in Process

It's a long process with all these time and energy interruptions.


 Got my stones all sorted out into projects, templates made, pieces are designed waiting to see how they progress before I make final design decisions, some bases are cut, some bezels were formed and sized (my fingers are killing me) and I am sure I am over ambitious with my quantities. I think this is the most bezels I have hand made for a show ever and I am not quite half done shaping them. Progress is progress and I will take it where I can.


 
 The bezels are looking good so far. I sure hope I can get most of this done in time. I am now going to make some check list/ to do lists and attempt to get a time lines figured out. I will keep posting the "progress" as/if I achieve it.

No comments: