Sunday, January 30, 2011

Being sick Sucks!

Saturday was very nice, but today is terrible. Terrible cause I am sick that is. I did get a super rare nap though! Wow. Too bad I need more sigh! I am all inspired with no energy to execute.





I got to borrow pallets from some super artists and clean off all the unused paint on some random papers I plan to use in journals.





I opened up my old mural screen and tried to fantasize about working on it. I hope to start back on it by the end of Feb. Feels good to push some paint around but I am nervous to start cause it seems like an eternity since I painted.





Mom looks awesome in my new wig. The color so works with her and her color style. I like it but it is so hard to hide my dark hair.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: