Monday, January 03, 2011

Yay! I Started Some New Journals

I am so happy I found some art time this 3 day weekend! And I was very productive. I started 2 new journals that I will be adding to my Etsy site.


These 2 are more like the one I am carrying with me right now. The pages are 4 by 6 inches. I like the size because it is just big enough to add photos and leaves a small bit of room to


Add text. I made the two pretty similar.


I used a lot of the paper I decorated myself and there are some real juicy pages at that.


At the end of my art time I have the insides of 1 book (2 signatures) finished, sewn and ready for a cover, and another 2 signatures ready to sew. Now I just need a day to finish the signatures and make 2 covers. Woot! When they are done I will post a ton of pictures in my Flickr and add them to my shop. Sure felt nice to get that much done. I plan on making more paper clay tags too. I just need to grab my box of handmade stamps from the old old studio.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: