Saturday, January 22, 2011

Finally Finished These Up!

Feels very nice to have these done and posted on my etsy shop site.


I hope the photos look good in Etsy. It is so hard to tell with my messed up graphics card on my PC. I know the pics here are a bit grainy, but what do you expect from my I-touch hehe.


These heart earrings really are one of my total favorites. I had a necklace I used to make and wore one a lot, and I could not believe the outpouring of compliments on it!


I had a coworker that loved hearts. She got a pair of earrings just like these and she wore them almost everyday. They always put a smile on her face. I wish I had time to really pump these out. Oh well, at least I got these 4 pair. I hope to work on the journals tomorrow and get those done and listed too! I think that will be kind of a tall order with the house chores I have planned and work on Monday. I am sure I will get them close enough to have them listed by the end of next week.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: