Friday, January 07, 2011

Journaling at Lunch

Went to the Kahuna in Goleta for lunch on Thursday. It felt so good to finally get a bit of time to myself and relax.


I even got to pull out my journal and play a little with some of the Seattle pictures I printed out.


The Kahuna used to have a beautiful salt water tank, but it has been pretty sick looking fir a long time now. Gotta love the huge tikis though!


After lunch I noticed the Farmer's Market was all set up so I decided to take a stroll. I got some beautiful and inspiring renecullas (spelling?) I love their color and shape. So sweet.


The clouds have been odd all day. See... Off in the distance are some very sci fi looking formations. Never seen formations like that on dark, thick rain clouds. Hmm


All in all it was a super nice, all be it too long, lunch break.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: