Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Car Got Egged

It's just a small thing in it's self, but it makes me nervous. Here I am washing car again hoping to get it all off.


It was 3 in the morning when I heard a loud noise that I could not place. Really it was no big deal, I just think I am too tired or something. Lack of sleep has me jumpy and paranoid. I loaded new photos on my Flickr site, yahoo Group site and FaceBook page. So go check them out. I will put some here maybe tonight.
So much stuff going on, my head is swimming with plans and ideas. It is time to start projects for the winter holiday shows, amp up Etsy stuff, plan sketch meet-ups and organize everything. Not to mention all the other regular, every day "fun". Wish my some mental health.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: