Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Dream Fullfilled

So much fun OMG! I feel the first Valley Sketch meet-up went very very well. Wish I had time to do that every week!


All the people that showed up were so great! I even had the privilege of spending time with a few of them afterward for our show and tell. Awe: the comraderey I felt was just wonderful. I found myself super happy yet totally overwhelmed which was followed by crazy exhilaration. I almost got a migraine. I think I need to beg my baby's daddy for a nap in the morn. Please please please! I will be posting all the pictures in all my media forums by Monday night (I hope hehe)
I really have to give a nice shout out to Courtney at Valley Books for all her help getting the word out and getting the News Press to come out and letting us all crash at her store to chat each other up. I sure hope all the other attendees felt as recharged as I do. All the kind words have my head inflated. This was a great way to start out a day/ and the weekend. I will be in touch!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Karen said...

You rock Jill! That was a great morning full of art energy. I was pretty spent too- and I didn't do the planning! Thanks again.

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.