Sunday, August 14, 2011

Old Painting Back on the Wall

I just looked through some old, stored paintings and drawings I have not seen in s long time. Some of the paintings were from high school.


I will post some photos of them soon. This one is not that old, but had been on loan to the Backdoor Board shop for almost a year. I think I will be pulling a group of paintings I did in college in a life painting class to explore prospects of selling them, either in a gallery or on my Etsy site. stay tuned! I hope to get a little feed back when I post them.
On the jewelry front: I purchased a small (priced to sell!) order of unique Czech glass beads, and my goal is to use them all by the end of the year. I think I will gift myself a new necklace too. I miss wearing the green beaded one I used to wear. It's pendant setting bugged me, but I never made a new one to replace it. I will be starting many lists of what will be needed to get a significant amount of pieces made by November, which is rapidly approaching. I am also trying to ramp up my blog entries to help keep me moving forward. Wish me luck on getting anything done this year.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: