Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Projects


I've got a lot of work I want to do with these stones and beads. I sure hope I find the time. I so want to make some good jewelry in quantity again. It's a real balancing act, and I hope I am getting better. I need to sit down and design all these things and make a game plan soon. I would be starting today, but I need to finish my piece for the Rock Paper Scissor show first. I will be posting some progress photos on that by the end of the week (I hope). It is due Monday the 12.....ahhhh!!!
 My daughter took some awesome photos at the car show last month and they were all pretty good (she is 3!) I took this one she took of a Corvair and made it my desktop at work. Work is busy right now making me tired. Joe got these beautiful orange heirloom tomatoes we had for dinner. So yum!! and so pretty!
Here are some more beads and stones. These are the new ones I got at the Gem Faire last weekend. The large oval is a Blue Laberodite (spelling?) and might be for me...hehe. Most of the square ones will probably go on my tension bracelets. I cannot wait to get started. So dang hot here tonight! I need to sleep, but so uncomfortable. Another big work day tomorrow, at least I have taken some of the day off to pick my daughter up from day care myself. That is always a treat!

No comments: