Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's


I sure hope everyone had a fun Valentine's Day! I know I had fun making Valentine cards. My daughter and me made 22 heart envelope Valentines. After she went to bed I started work on mine for work and family.

I had a bit of extra pink paint :)  I made 20 for work and 6 larger ones for the family. I kept trying to plan what I was going to do, but in the end they just happened.

I used my newly carved heat stamps to finish off the tiny ones, then used some white paint and black markers for the rest. I ran out of time to do anything with the backs, so you can see the Lucky Charms box I used (my fave).



And my nail stickies are still going strong! I have another set to try next (if these ever wear out). Now its time to start thinking about March and St Patty's Day! I am excited to have a sketch day this Sat too!

No comments: