Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Little Jewelry a Little Sketching

 This is my large moonstone getting a custom fit bezel. I will be getting this piece all fixed up and ready to solder. I have another 3-4 hours of work time tomorrow in the studio set aside and I want all the pieces worked and ready to solder on the 4th of October. The moonstone and the Labradorite are my favorites and I am the most behind on them, so time to step it up.
This is one of two coral pieces I hope to make. I love these forms, but the wire holes are always in the wrong spot. I hope I am not the only one who loves the way this coral looks.
Vintage Trailer Show in Buellton was the location for our sketch group. It was so very hot. I loved all the cute little trailers. I sure wish it had been cooler and I had a bit more free time to work on sketching them. My daughter came along for this one. I had hopes that she might join in....she did! I love what she added to my sketch.


She seemed pretty happy with it too. I hope she will come sketching with me all the time, even if it is just to give my sketches some color.  I hope to have something more to post from the jewelry studio tomorrow. I might get to add some enamel to my heart pieces...we'll see...


No comments: